Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Skinny Jeans

   With school starting back up, I am sure pants are on everyone's shopping list.  Here are some great patterns and styles that will work with every type of wardrobe.  First is a pair of printed skinny jeans on sale from Free People for $50.  The pants appear dark in the picture, but they are a beautiful deep plum tribal print.  Get it here! The second pair is a pair I have been lusting over for some time now. These pants are from NastyGal for $75. I like the size of the polka-dots, not too big but not too small! Get it here! The third pair of pants are also from NastyGal. I really like these floral jeans because the floral print is not over-whelming, plus I love the pink roses! These pants are $68 and are selling out fast! Get it here!  The fourth pair of pants are such a great color for fall! I recently bought a pair of jeans in this color knowing that Bordeaux was going to be a trending color for fall!  This pair is from Urban Outfitters for $78.  This color will become a neutral in your wardrobe, I promise! Get it here!  The fifth pair of jeans are also part of popular trend for fall, military chic.  I love that these pants are a new, more flattering take on the cargo pant! These are from Saks Fifth Avenue for $45! Get it here!  The last pair of pants are from Zara.  I love the oriental print on the pant, especially the two large pink birds on the thigh! These pants could easily be dressed up with a pair of heels or dressed down with some flats! Get it here!  
   Hope you get yourself some new skinnies!


No comments:

Post a Comment