Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thinking about Fall

   Even though I live in Florida, I still get excited about fall clothes, sweaters, boots, and maybe even a new bag for the season! Right now I have a few items I am lusting over to make my fall wardrobe complete.  The first item is a grey and black sweater by Billabong called Love Letter! I love the cool pattern, the asymmetrical hem, and the fringe trimming! Find this sweater at Altrec on sale for $48! Get it here! The next sweater is the Lima Cardi by Free People. I love the length of the cardigan and the muted coloring, plus it has a hood! This sweater is originally $168, but I found it on sale for $100 from 6pmGet it here! The item next to the Lima Cardi is the Thousand Oaks Crossbody by Free People for $88.  I actually own this bag and I use it everyday!  The purse has a cool woven detail on the front flap and tons of cascading fringe! Get it here!  Under the Thousands Oaks Crossbody is the Iroquios Fringe Wedge boot by Steve Madden. I love that the boot has a little bit of a wedge and fringe falling down the side of the boot! These boots will look great with all your fall sweaters! These are from endless on sale for $84! Get it here! The other pair of boots are a pair I really want for fall! These are the Minnetonka Tramper Boot from Urban Outfitters for $69. I love the color of the grey, the two layers of fringe around the ankle, and the silver details! I think these would look so cute untied with a pair of jeans! Get it here! The last item pictured is a thunderbird bracelet set! I absolutely love thunderbird jewelry, so when I found this bracelet set I knew I had to share! The set is from Accentuality for $88! Get it here!
  Happy Fall shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment