Sunday, July 1, 2012

Spikes n' Studs

   One trend I am loving at the moment are studded and spiked pieces, especially accessories! Spikes are an easy way to add a touch of edginess to any outfit! Some affordable pieces I am eyeing right now are pictured below! The silver stretch spike bracelet from Asos for $14! Get it here! The brown studded sandals from Zara are real leather and only $30! Get them here! I love the bronze spike necklace from Nasty Gal for $20! Get it here! I loved the gold spike bracelet from Urban Outfitters so much that I caved and bought it (while it was 30% off)! Its $16 and also comes in silver! Get it here! The black studded back heels are from Forever 21 for $37! Get them here! Finally, my absolute favorite studded item are these black Zara boots! They just went on sale for $80! Get them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment