Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Black and Gold and Studded All Over

   This bag has been a favorite of mine for a while. I fell in love with the structured shape of the purse, the gold detailing and of course the studs! It has both the handel shown and a detachable shoulder strap, perfect for people like me who like to alternate between handel and strap.  I think this would be a fabulous purse for all those ladies who love a little edginess in their closets! What I also like about this bag is that even though it is studded and edgy, it is not overwhelming.  This beautiful bag can be found on Oasap for $65.  Right now Oasap is having a sale with 25% off your order with the special code, 04/07-IND-DAY. Get it here!
   Hope this bag finds its way into your wardrobe! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my such a gorgeous bag!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work





    Regards.

    Miiabyt Fashion

    ReplyDelete