Monday, July 16, 2012

Tech Savy

   I recently received an iPhone and was more than thrilled when I discovered all the different colors and styles of iPhone cases! Below are a few awesome cases that reasonably priced! I have the leopard case from J.Crew and I love it! It is $25. Get it here! The pink floral Lilly Pulitzer case is from Nordstrom and is also $25. Get it here! The pink bunny case is my current favorite case, I think it is the cutest! It is the Rabito case that started trending in Europe! The Rabito case comes in a variety of colors and can be found from Nordstrom for $32 or on Amazon for about $3. Get it here from Nordstrom. The butterflies case is also from Nordstrom and is an Andy Warhol print! It is $40. Get it here! The Marilyn case is also an Andy Warhol from Nordstrom for $40. Get it here! The last case is from a really great website, Society6. This is a great source for art, t-shirts, and iPhone cases! The one I pictured has a cool aztec design for the boho lovers! All phone cases from Society6 are $35! Get it here! 
   Hope you find yourself a cool phone case! 

No comments:

Post a Comment