Sunday, July 1, 2012

Just In Time

   I have created my blog just in time to share with you all the sales that are currently blowing my mind! I recently just visited Zara.com and browsed their sale items! I found so many pieces that I have been lusting over all season that are finally on sale and finally in my price range!  I purchased a pair of white floral pants online for $40, I have a thing for printed pants! The sale at the Zara store is even more affordable with the sale prices starting as low as $9.99! A good place to stock up on nice basics for cheap! I also purchased a black studded tank for $20 in the store! Its a piece that will fit right into my wardrobe and will get lots of use!
   One of my favorite and most tempting stores, Urban Outfitters, just had a good sale on their jewelry! All the jewelry in the store, sale and full priced, was 30% off! I purchased a gold spike bracelet for $11! I have been on the hunt for the right spike bracelet at the right price and was thrilled when I found it at Urban Outfitters! I have already worn it countless times! Its delicate but edgy, a perfect combination!
  Nordstrom is another place for great sales!! Online and in the store there are plenty of affordable pieces to tempt you! I found a great sale on men's Cole Haan shoes at shop.nordstrom.com! There is also a nice selection of Free People items on sale! In addition, there are plenty of designer pieces up to 70% off! If there is a pair of Valentino shoes you've been lusting over or a Michael Kors watch, now is a good time to treat yourself! Nordstrom's sale is definitely not one to pass up!
   Another great store having a good sale is Gap! I recently bought a black leather skinny belt with bronze studs for $3 from Gap! It is definitely a new fav in my wardrobe! Online, Gap also has a good sale shoe selection, one my personal favorits is a pair of tall fringe boots on sale for $60! They come in a taupe and a black, both of which will work well with anyone's wardrobe! The price is still a little steep but for fringe boots $60 is a great deal! Get them here! And right now. Gap.com is doing 10% off your entire purchase!
   J.Crew also just had a great sale, their sale items were an extra 30% off! Its a great place to treat yourself to a new shirt or sweater! My boyfriend walked out with two new pairs of pants, a sweater, a t-shirt, and some socks! The prices were a good excuse for him to stock up on some work clothes! J.Crew's sale can also be a great time to find special pieces to splurge on without feeling too guilty! For instance, their leather ballet flats that are iconic in their own sense were currently on sale with the extra 30% off!
   One store that is unsuspecting for trendy pieces! is Anne Taylor Loft! They are known for having a sale on top of their sale usually with an extra 40% off all sale items! But they have out done themselves this time! Right now everything, full priced and sale, is 40% with the code SHOP40! I went to the store and bought an oversized black sweater for $2 and a chunky silver bracelet for $12! My wallet and my wardrobe are appreciating these spectacular finds! 
 I hope you have good luck hunting through the sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment