Saturday, July 14, 2012

Free People Sale!

   As you know, sale season is still on! But, this doesn't mean you have to look in all the usual places for your favorite brands on sale! Recently, I was checking out Macy's current sale and stumbled upon an amazing selection of Free People clothes on sale! I had never realized that Macy's was an excellent source for Free People! I quickly searched through the pages and found a beautiful fringe dress, pictured below, and ordered it! The sale was so good I thought I'd share a few pieces with you! 
   The first piece on the left is a cute ethnic printed bandeau for only $19! This would be a great piece with some high-waist shorts and sandals!  Get it here! The next item is a lovely  pink dress with a good few inches of beautiful lace at the bottom! The dress is on sale for $30! The reviews say its a bit sheer, but with the right undergarments or  slip the dress would be fabulous! Get it here! The third item is the fringe dress I recently ordered! I am obsessed with the pattern, fishtail hem, and the long layer of fringe! This dress is still full price at Free People ($118), but it is on sale for $65 at Macy's! Get it here!  The fourth item is also a Free People purchase of mine but I bought a different color when it went on sale at Nordstrom! This is a great cardigan for summer because it is so light-weight. Its on sale at Macy's for $15! Get it here! The last piece is a black lace body-con dress! The shape is sexy but the lace keeps it feminine, and I love the contrast between the black and biege! Get it here! 
  Hurry up and grab some Free People goodies for yourself! Some of the pieces are on sale for today only and others are on sale until July 17th!

No comments:

Post a Comment