Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Western Boho

   Lately, I have been finding myself adding a touch of Western accessories to my collection of Boho jewels and fringed bags! I have found that I love the combination! Here is a small selection of pieces that I think will help any lady complete the Western Boho look! The first piece is a terrific hat! I love this hat because of the concho details on the band! These types of hats are usually expensive, but I found this one from UrbanOutfitters for only $20! It is such a steal! Get it here! The next piece is a pair of dainty dreamcatcher earrings from NastyGal. I have a vintage necklace that matches these earrings, and I can assure you, the design will go with a multitude of outfits! Get it here! The other pair of earrings have a great squash blossom shape to them with a hint of faux turquoise! Perfect for boho lovers everywhere! They are from UrbanOutfitters for only $15! Better hurry, I saw they only had a few left in stock! Get it here! The leather wrap bracelet above the earrings is from one of my favorite brands, The2Bandits, but this one is on sale at UrbanOutfitters for $37! I would suggest this piece for any girl who is looking for Western accessories, but who wants to be a bit edgy! Get it here! The camel fringe crossbody bag is a Lucky Brand bag from Dillard's.  I love the touch of faux turquoise rocks in the center! It would be a great accessory for any boho outfit! It is on sale for $65 and also comes in a darker brown. Get it here! The black ankle moccasin fringe boot is Minnetonka from Nordstrom. I love the single layer of fringe around the ankle and the brown feather! They are $50 and also come in chestnut! Get it here! The last piece is a black fringe bag from Macy's by Carlos Santana. I think is a great bag because of the unique placement of the fringe along the sides and the center detailing with the feathers! It is only $69, a great price for a bag this awesome! Get it here! 
   I hope this post has inspired you to inject some Western and Boho vibes into your closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment