Sunday, July 22, 2012

House of Harlow 1960 Jewelry

   One of my favorite brands is House of Harlow 1960, Nicole Richie's brand.  The line consists of sunglasses, bags, shoes, and jewelry! Whenever I splurge on jewelry, it is usually House of Harlow and because of doing so I have adapted to finding good House of Harlow deals! Below I have selected some pieces I am currently lusting over.  First is the Arrowhead Pendant Necklace. I love the dark color of the arrowhead against the gold brushing! Get it here on sale for $52! The second item is a pair of gold earrings in the shape of curved wishbones! These earrings also have engraved details, adding some texture to the design! Get them here for $80. The ring below the earrings is an older style, but nonetheless amazing! It is a long ring with a brushed gold finish and a cutout arrow.  I like that it is a statement ring without being overwhelming. Get it here for $35! The fourth and final piece is the Station Necklace in Abalone. The Station necklace is an iconic House of Harlow piece, to me.  I have the necklace in black and love the design! I have been eyeing the necklace in abalone for a while and was thrilled to see it on sale! Get it here on sale for $83! 
  Hope you treat yourself to some House of Harlow 1960! 

No comments:

Post a Comment