Monday, July 2, 2012

Printed Pants

    I usually don't like patterns, but if I do wear anything printed, it will usually be pants! Printed pants are easy to style for me. I usually style them with a cute oversized top, some chunky jewelry, a hat, and some platforms.  But printed pants can be worn so many different ways and come in various silhouettes.  Below I picked out a few printed pants that I think have great prints and shapes and would be easy to style! The first pair are from Freepeople.  The color is a dusty purple and they have a small floral print all over the pant. Currently they are on sale for $50! Get it here! The second pair are from Saboskirt for $48. I am a sucker for black and white prints, and I love the slim cut of these pants and how they sit on the natural waist! They are beautiful pants and look great with the heels and crop top the ladies from Saboskirt styled with the pants! Get it here! The third pair of pants are from Asos on sale for $52! They sit high on the waist with pleated detailing and slanted pockets.  The print is more subtle than the other pants, a great choice for those who experience some trepidation about buying a pair of printed pants! These floral jeans are a great pair of pants for a preppy summer look! Get it here! The fourth pair are my absolute favorite printed pants...at the moment! They are from Freepeople and on sale for $90.  The price is steep, but these pants are so beautiful I couldn't resist sharing them with you! I love how wide they, which gives them a boho vibe but they still manage to look feminine and modern! If you were going to splurge on a pair of printed pants, these have my vote! Get it here! The fifth pair of pants are a wide-leg chiffon leopard print pant from Asos! They are on sale for $29.  I love leopard because styled correctly, the print can be worn throughout every season! Get it here! The last pair are another pair from Freepeople! They were on many people's wish list last season, including my wish list! I love the black print against the silver fabric! They are on sale for $70, and are worth the investment! Get it here! 
   Hope you get yourself some fabulous printed pants!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous picks!!!!! I LOVE printed pants I found a pair of vintage Hawaiian print ones the other day, I'm super excited to wear them. Printed shorts truly are my current obsession... I need to design some =)
    I'm so glad you started your blog Erica!!!!

    ReplyDelete